6:02pm today marked the one year anniversary of Sophia Rose Thomassy's birth. We can't believe a whole year has gone by already. People say it goes fast, and they weren't lying! Everyday she grows more and more of her personality shines out. She's just an amazing girl.
We celebrated by having a small party at home on Saturday with family and close friends.
We had taco bar for dinner (her favorite because it includes taco meat, cheese, and avacados), and dessert consisted of an organic carrot cake with organic cream cheese icing, frosted sugar cookies, and chocolate chip cookie bars.
I had put together a slide show of pictures from Sophie's first year, and I wanted to share it here so you call could see how much she's changed this first year of her life.
I'll post some pictures from her party.
This first year has certainly been a learning experience for us all. We are so proud of Sophie for everything she does everyday. She is an amazing little girl and teaches us more than we teach her. I know she came here to do something great, and we are here to support her in that. Thank you to everyone in her life for supporting her too and sharing your love with her.


2 comments:
That slide show is amazing! Happy Bday Sophie!
Happy Birthday Sophie! The first year does go fast. Ava turned 2 in April and I still don't know where those 2 years have gone. Every day is something new and so fun.
Post a Comment