Here's one of a turtle I knitted for a friend having a baby in less than 2 weeks. I'm pretty proud of him, because he's not only cute, but it means I completed a knitting project!! My knitting friends tease me how pregnancy affected my knitting abilities...I am unable to knit for more than 2 minutes at a time anymore, even at our Sunday knitting group. I just have to stop and sit there and listen to everyone talk. When Amy (the friend I made this for, whose also in the group) became pregnant, she came down with the same affliction. Poor Amy...maybe she'll get her pre-pregnancy needles back. I'll forever have droopy yarn and stitch marks.
Next, here's a cute picture of Sophie today...her first pigtails! We're tried pigtails before, but she usually swipes at my hands and whines. For as much as she likes to look at herself in the mirror, she's not into fancy hair dos.
Here's a couple of her at Deanna Rose on Thursday. She had such a good time but was exhausted from clapping and laughing at the animals. She perked up when we went to Chick Fil A for lunch (she did not eat Chick Fil A...she had cold peas and carrots and ham and cheese...mmmm!).
Have a happy weekend!!





No comments:
Post a Comment