Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Some pictures

Here's some pictures from the last few weeks.


Sophie coloring. I was making some cards, and she picked up a marker and started running it over a piece of paper. So I took off the cap, and art was born.



Can you tell she loves it?





This is after a long day...we were at my sister's, and she fell asleep in the swing right before dinner. Poor girl.



This is my friend Jen and her son Jonah. Jen and I have known each other since we were 2, and Jonah is 4 days older than Sophie. We went to visit them at Jen's mom-in-law's house in Jeff City.


I liked this picture, because she's banging on the xylophone so fast her arm is a blur.


Reading with Aunt Shelly at the lake.

A day on the boat (after first falling asleep on the boat).


Her first swim! She was too small last summer to go. She loves it.


Swimming with Aunt Shelly.

1 comment:

shelly said...

yipee!! i made the blog! plus, i love the picture of you and jen.