Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 27, 2008

Photo Shoot

I'll write more next week after this weekend with Sophie's first birthday and party, but I wanted to post a quick entry with a few things.

I did want to post some pictures from her 1-year photo shoot though. My good friend Shelly, whose an awesome photographer, got some cool pics at the park on Wednesday. It was the hottest day so far this year, but Sophie did great and loved it.

ps. If anyone's up Saturday or Sunday morning around 7:45 or 8:45, you might turn on Fox 4 news and try to catch the First Birthdays segment...you might see someone you know!

























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy! Those turned out so great :) Shelly is awesome!!! It doesn't hurt that you possibly have the cutest baby of all time...happy birthday to Sohpie!

G! said...

Those are amazing!! What great pictures... I love the one with the tongue :) And, yes, she might be the cutest little girl of all time.