Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 27, 2008

50 fun questions, tagged by Amy Pennington...

1) Do you like bleu cheese? Yes, especially in a salad with fruit.

2) Have you ever smoked herion? This could be either heroin or heron...I'm going to say I've smoked neither.

3) Do you own a gun? No...I'd probably shoot a hole in the wall with one.

4) what flavor do you add in your drink at Sonic? Cherry

5) Do you get nervous before Dr appts? A little

6) What do you think of hotdogs? The best one I have ever eaten was at this place in St. Charles called Victoria's Station. It was huge, the hot dog bun was toasted, and it was served with crinkle fries...awesome.

7) Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Apple juice or water

9) Can you do push-ups? Sure...it's called a wonder bra

10) Can you do a chin up? Nope

11) What is your favorite piece of jewelry? My Happy-5th-anniversary-thank-you-for-having-my-baby-Merry-Christmas band I got from my husband this past Christmas.

12) Favorite hobby? Reading and knitting

13) Ever been in a car wreck? yes

14) Do you have ADD? no

15) What is one trait you love about yourself? I've got mad organization skills

16) Middle Name? Ellen

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My back is tired, my husband is probably mad I'm on the computer and left my bedside light on, I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW!!!

18) Name three things you bought yesterday? Spinach, dish cloths to use for cleaning, milk

19) Name three drinks you regularly drink? Horizon Organic Lowfat Milk, Water, too much soda

20) Current worry? How will I get my house clean when Sophie can be across the room and into the cat food in under 10 seconds?

21) Current hate right now? Don't really have one...except that I'm still a night owl and my baby gets up at 7 every morning.

22) How did you bring in the New Year? No idea...apparently it was exciting.

23) Where would you like to go? Ireland

24) Name three people that will complete this? Shelly for sure...not sure on anyone else

25) Do you own slippers? I hate anything that gives me sweaty feet

26) What shirt are you wearing? a shirt I bought in the boys section of Target

27) do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I've never tried sheets, but the satin pillowcase I had used to always fall off my pillow at night, so probably not

28) Can you whistle? yes

29) Would you be a pirate? yes...I like to say "aaarrrrggg"

30) What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever comes into my mind to entertain Sophie in the jumper

31) Favorite girls name? SOPHIE!

32) Favorite boys name? our boy name was going to be Cole

33) What is in your pocket? no pockets

34) Last thing that made you laugh? Andy

35) Best bed sheets as a child? flannel with sheep...my mom still has them somewhere

36) Worst injury you've ever had? sprained ankle

37) Do you love where you live? yes
38) How many TV's do you have in your home? 4 plugged in and an extra sitting in the basement

39) Who is your loudest friend? Not sure...I'm probably the loud one

40) How many dogs do you have? none...too high maintenance

41) Does someone have a crush on you? if only...maybe after I start my workout plan and lose some weight

42) What is your favorite book? The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher

43) What is your favorite candy? That's tough...probably the Lindt raspberry chocolate bar

44) What song do you want played at your funeral? I dunno

45) What is your favorite sports team? blech...sports

46) What were you doing at 12:00 a.m. this morning? well, it's 12am right now...24 hours ago i was reading blogs...notice a pattern?

47) What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? Andy went to bed at 8:30...he can get Sophie up this morning

48) What do you sleep in? t-shirt and shorts or pants

49) What is your favorite all time movie? That Touch of Mink (Cary Grant and Doris Day)

50) If you could do one thing over in your life what would it be? Take college more seriously

I'm passing this on to you, Shelly. Anyone else, have at it!

No comments: