You can barely see it in this picture (sorry for the food all over her face...it was dinnertime). In person, you can see this little white thing and you sure can feel it.

Now probably all the rest will pop through at the same time. She never has had trouble eating with no teeth...she's a master at biting with her gums.
Anyway, that's the excitement in our lives. We did have a dramatic moment this evening (dramatic for Sophie, funny for me). She has this toy that's a stuffed Tigger sitting in a little car. You pull Tigger's tail, and the whole thing vibrates. I guess it's suppose to move across the floor or something. Anyway, I pulled Tigger's tail and put it on the ground in front of Sophie. It just sort of vibrated in place. Sophie looks at it, her face crumples up, and she crawls into her closet and cries! I guess it scared her for some reason, but I couldn't stop laughing. She just looked so pitiful crawling into the closet (which is not a walk in, by the way) and trying to get as far in as possible. We took the toy and threw it downstairs to go into the toy box. I didn't want her to have nightmares of the horrible wiggling Tigger in the closet. :-)
Here's some other pictures that were in the camera.


She just looks to tiny compared to Andy.


2 comments:
Yay!! A tooth!!
It looks like she is getting both bottom front teeth. Harrison (6 mos) just broke his bottom front a couple weeks ago and the second one just broke. I bet she starts getting a lot of teeth now :) I love the picture of her in the swing.
Post a Comment