Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy New Year!

So I'll just pretend like it hasn't been several months since I last posted anything here. I usually schedule my posting when I have a bunch of new pictures of Sophie. I've been lazy about taking pictures, so hence the lack of posts.

I have some now though, so get ready. I have a bunch, so I just did a slideshow. I can't believe how big she's getting. She has such a little personality too (you'll see it in the pictures). She's the bestest ever! Enjoy!

2 comments:

shelly said...

love it.

especially the one where she's eating and laughing really hard. and playing the piano really intently.

Kate said...

I think my favorite is the one where she's reading "A Brief History of Time." That kid is a genius :) These are awesome, and I am so glad you posted them!