Like about everyone else, I've slacked on blogging lately. I thought I'd upload some pictures and report a brilliant thing Sophie did.
Here's a picture from a not very tidy dinner session. Andy thinks she looks like Jim from The Office in this picture. Perhaps he's getting closer to discovering who her true daddy is. (We have a running joke that Sophie's really daddy is a guy named Henry Tippins who kept calling our house right before she was born.)
She decided Lance was bored and needed a ride on the Little People ferris wheel.
Okay, the next couple of pictures document Sophie's first celebrity crush. We got a flier in the mail for the American Royal, and Lance Armstrong is going to be there. Well, Sophie decided that he was hot stuff and ripped his picture out. She clutched it to her chest for the rest of the day. Luckily she happily gave him to me at nap time (my daughter's no hussy).


She decided Lance was bored and needed a ride on the Little People ferris wheel.
We've been to a couple weddings this summer where we got bubbles, so we've been using them for bubble time in the yard. I thought this picture was cool with the bubbles floating around. She likes to try and catch them.
Story time with Daddy. Andy likes to spend time with her while I make dinner or clean up the kitchen. She likes it too.
Sophie was inspired by the Olympics and aspires to become a gymnast one day (only if she can drink her milk while she performs though).
Here's an example of the chaos that is our living room everyday. I try picking up, but she immediately goes and pulls all the toys out again. I guess she can't find them when they're put away.
Here's Sophie being silly one day and crawling in circles with her eyes squeezed shut. I don't know how she kept going in a perfect circle without running into anything (see previous picture).
After crawling in cirles, she decided she needed oxygen, so she stuck her face over the floor vent.
Sophie's experimenting with fashion these days. She can't decide if this scarf is more suitable as an abaya or a handkerchief top.
Okay, now on to her brilliance. Firstly, she lately started saying "night night" when it's time for bed. We think it's too cute.
Her big accomplishment was earlier this week, we were listening to the CD she got at Kindermusik. She loves it and starts doing the movements to the songs (clapping on cue, patting her legs, swaying, etc). Well, the CD ended, so with her baby sign language we've been doing, she said "more music please." It was her first sentence!! Of course we think she's a genius, and a polite one at that.












1 comment:
i am bored of this post. write me a new one :)
Post a Comment